[Stoves] This is not a TLUD stove.

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Sun Mar 6 14:14:14 CST 2022

Dear Andrew

I think it is pulling air down the outside and drafting gas up the centre.  The pyrolysation of the inner fuel is fed by air coming through the fuel.  The draft is supplied by the low density flame.

It sounds good. Does it burn to completion? How does the "activity" change as the fuel disappears?

Interesting work.
Crispin