[Stoves] UCB PM monitors

Ashok Mathur ashokchand2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 03:00:23 CST 2022

Dear Vincent, Out of sheer curiosity, what is UCB PM monitors and what is their connections with stoves?RegardsAshok

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, November 28, 2022, 12:48 PM, aggrey adoyo <aggreyadoyo at gmail.com> wrote:

I am looking for a rs?number of UCB PM monitors to use in a small study in western Kenya. Tots
I would like to connect directly with anyone here willing to lend or lease out their stock, at cost, or point me in the right direction. I am familiar with their application.
Best.

stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org

for more Biomass Cooking Stoves,  News and Information see our web site:
http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/