[Stoves] UCB PM monitors

Christa Roth (bioenergylist) stoves at foodandfuel.info
Mon Nov 28 07:55:49 CST 2022

As far as I remember the UCB PM monitors were once (early 2000s…) made by University of Califorinai Berkeley (thus UCB) from modified smoke detectors.
I think that is what Vincent refers to as I saw them using these things when I visited them at Kisumu in 2004.
Ihre are better suited people to explain about them.

I guess there are better gadgets around these days

Christa Roth
stoves at foodandfuel.info