[Stoves] stoves for space heating with/pellets

Ronal Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Oct 17 20:38:36 CDT 2022

Frans and list:,  cc Andrew Tom,  Kevin

	I respond as the first list moderator , beginning in 1995;  Tom is and was the list owner and may recall more..  At that time, many excellent Dutch contributions.  Unfortunetly all that list history has been lost.  But I recall nothing on this brick stove idea.    Partly that is because we have mainly restricted this list to cook stoves - and your stove seems to have been space heating only.

	I hope you can give us more detail on the stove and your own involvement - especially emphasizing cook stoves.

	I have added Kevin because he has been working with unfired clay brick cook-stoves.  I’m not sure on any details, but the un-fired bricks do change characteristics during use - and are super cheap.

Ron