[Stoves] Cooking bands - Testing with wood - 42% more efficient than three stone

K McLean kmclean56 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 17:14:28 CDT 2022

I don't think I shared this video <https://youtu.be/5M4ntJi_JmY> with this
list.  Some of the same principles are probably at play. This is a
comparison of two piles of maize stalks.  The traditional way of burning
maize stalks in Africa is by lighting the pile on the side, as was done
with the pile on the left.  The pile on the right was lit on the top.  The
difference in smoke is stunning.