[Stoves] Video: Traditional Life and Cooking in Burkina Faso

Dr. Dieter Seifert doseifert at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 3 07:50:10 CDT 2022

Dear Paul,
Thank you for sharing this impressive video about a day in the Burkina Faso
countryside. I think that people can overcome miserable living conditions
primarily through garden culture. No tree has to be cut down to make room
for the planting, but the trees are protected and protect the plants.
Please see "Lamentation of a Village Elder" I wrote in January 2017,
published by SCI: https://solarcooking.fandom.com/wiki/Dieter_Seifert.
With kind regards,
Dieter