[Stoves] TEST for messages to Paul

Anderson, Paul psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Feb 6 17:36:58 CST 2023

Stovers (especially to Tom Miles who knows of the problems)

I think it is resolved that I can now receive emails from the Stoves Listserv.   We need to try it out.

1.  This message is from me at my primary email account on Outlook and address   psanders at ilstu.edu<mailto:psanders at ilstu.edu>.

2.  When you (Tom or other) reply via the Stoves listserv, it should be sending to my gmail account   drtlud at gmail.com<mailto:drtlud at gmail.com>  and it should now (Finally) be received by me in my primary email account.

3.  I will send a confirmation reply that your  reply has been received.

This has been a 2-year+ issue.   I am looking forward to participating again on the Stove Listserve.

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu<mailto:psanders at ilstu.edu>       Skype:   paultlud     Mobile & WhatsApp: 309-531-4434
Website:    https://woodgas.com<https://woodgas.com/> see Resources page for 2023 "Roadmap for Climate Intervention with Biochar" and 2020 white paper, 2) RoCC kilns, and 3) TLUD stove technology.