[Stoves] ***SPAM*** Need help sorting fragmented threads on this list

mandeep singh mand3796 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 01:02:30 CST 2023

My apologies for sending this to everyone. The discussions happening here
are great but for some reason, at least for me, the topic wise threads seem
to always get fragmented into many different threads, like the latest one
on ceramics (please see attachment).

Sometimes it gets so difficult to figure out the actual order of these
emails and find responses to questions asked by members. Once in a while, a
new email on the thread shows up on its own outside of the thread, and
subsequent emails either go back to the old thread (or so thinks my
confused mind) or start in a new thread altogether.

Has this happened to anyone else? Would anyone know how I can fix this?

Thank you.