[Stoves] ***SPAM*** Re: The 100-250 Combined Heat and Biochar Gasifier

Paul Olivier paul.olivier at esrla.com
Wed Jan 4 12:56:17 CST 2023

See comments below.

On Thu, Jan 5, 2023 at 12:48 AM <robdeutsch44 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Great Looking stove!
>

> How does one add more fuel? Is it possible to refuel mid-cook, or is it a
> single fill set-up?

This is a batch process.
A continuous process creates a low-quality syngas and a low-quality biochar.
Gasifier fuel must be stable and uniform at all times so that air pockets
within the reactor are not created.

> What is the ball handle for?

There is one to facilitate the removal of the burner assembly and another
to facilitate the emptying of the reactor.

> Sending best regards,

Many thanks.