[Stoves] SPAM: ***SPAM*** Dung Rocket Stove - Failed Test

tmiles at trmiles.com tmiles at trmiles.com
Thu Jan 5 10:48:28 CST 2023

Richard Stanley, Rok Oblak and Josh Guinto may be able to help.

Reichard Stanley Legacy Foundation https://www.legacyfound.org/

See https://www.sloveniabusiness.eu/success-stories/rok-oblak-cooking-with-fire

https://www.flickr.com/photos/54395392@N06/5980902358

https://www.facebook.com/RocketStoveScience/photos/holey-roket-clay-stove-designed-by-rok-oblak-and-developed-in-cooperation-with-d/399869900125445/?paipv=0 <https://www.facebook.com/RocketStoveScience/photos/holey-roket-clay-stove-designed-by-rok-oblak-and-developed-in-cooperation-with-d/399869900125445/?paipv=0&eav=AfZbJ7iNG3unmPE3VAV9f5dYbPXGLkejV5R9AD06jERHCY43H34hxTIDugsL9k18Pe0&_rdr> &eav=AfZbJ7iNG3unmPE3VAV9f5dYbPXGLkejV5R9AD06jERHCY43H34hxTIDugsL9k18Pe0&_rdr

Rok’s thesis is available https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Rok-Oblak-2

https://briquettestoves.com/holey-roket-testing/