[Stoves] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: Stoves Digest, Vol 149, Issue 10

Kevin McLean kevin at sun24.org
Tue Jan 17 13:57:31 CST 2023

Dear Crispin,

Please keep in mind that I must keep this ultra simple and ultra cheap.
When I add things, there must be a big benefit or adoption rates will
drop.  I am willing to settle for less than perfect.

But I always welcome your ideas.

What are the functions the of the enclosure?  I'm sure it will block the
wind when used outside.  Will the mass steal heat that could be available
to the cookpot?