[Stoves] Cast concrete stove

Ronal Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sun Jul 9 19:20:43 CDT 2023

	Apologies.  I did just send a note on this to two friends.  I had some list difficulty, and in the process this got out without my intent.  I received it via the stove list at 1:03 Denver time

	It covers rocket stoves, which I would not endorse, but basic idea (with numerous mods for TLUDs) looks somewhat reasonable.

	Glad to communicate with anyone about differences I would make (and have been thinking about for several weeks with these two friends, receiving bccs).

Ron

 Ps.  My first experience with TikTok.  I enjoyed -as they waste no time.