[Stoves] 2-burner rocket stove

Kevin McLean kevin at sun24.org
Tue May 2 13:01:36 CDT 2023

2-burner rocket stove video <https://youtu.be/_7BaOvJ-I5g>

(I don't think I've posted about this, yet.  If I have, my apologies.)

Any rocket stove can be turned into a 2-burner rocket stove by putting
bricks in front and placing a second cookpot directly on the bricks (no pot
rests).  The fuel and fire are moved out of the rocket stove and under the
new cookpot.  The draft created by the chimney in the rocket stove will
pull the fire into the rocket stove to heat the upper cookpot.

Two cookpots heated with one fire!  More efficient and less smoke per dish.

Kevin McLean
Sun24