[Stoves] Urgent Support Gaza Industrial Stove Design

Christina Espinosa c_espinosa1 at u.pacific.edu
Tue Nov 14 15:00:42 CST 2023

Hi Listserv!

I have a team in Egypt working on a quick manufacturing design to be able
to send into our cooking partners in Gaza ASAP. Rules are strict on what
gets let in and there is almost no fuel inside Gaza for cooking. They
currently have a pellet design with a fan. I was hoping that someone might
be willing to jump on a call with me or the team there ASAP to try and
troubleshoot some problems they have in the design. This is where they are
at now. But they need to be able to make these ASAP and all of the large
manufacturers have long turn arounds and shipping costs.

Please let me know if anyone would be able to help.

You can email me directly at Christina at wck.org

Best,

Christina
Director of Clean Cooking