[Stoves] ***SPAM*** RE: [SPAM] Rotary project question

Willem Boers willem_boers at kpnmail.nl
Mon Nov 27 22:06:59 CST 2023

Dear Paul,

Innovations are always welcome and need to be assessed!

The size of the cooking pot seems rather small. What is the typical pot size required in Uganda. In Rwanda a typical school needs pot size 100- 500 litres.

The stove should be tested for TE, and emissions as was done with Institutional Stoves in Rwanda. Only then can we compare.

The CAPEX are very high, what makes the stove so expensive? , From the YouTube video I could not detect any expensive material or piece or equipment.

With kind regards,

Willem