[Stoves] Rocket stove video two with bevel

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 14:40:52 CDT 2023

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 at 04:49, Crispin Pemberton-Pigott <
crispinpigott at outlook.com> wrote:

> Dear Friends
>

> Further to the messages containing the two videos.  Apparently the first
> one was captured by the oversize rule and sent to Andrew who forwarded it.
> When I tried to view it in the message, I was informed that I needed a
> CODEC to view it.  If this happened to you, save it to disk and view it
> with any of a variety of programmes.

Good video 0f your simulation Crispin but I did not forward it. When I got
your message midday yesterday that you were having trouble posting I
searched the moderation queue and it was not there so I replied to you to
see if it could be hosted on a video platform.

I saw your posts on the archive and today I received the two posts with
videos to my gmail account as well .

Andrew