[Stoves] Alaska Wood Energy Conference

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Sat Sep 16 09:12:09 CDT 2023

Dear friends

This is a message from Sebnem Madrali for your information on the Alaska Wood Energy Conference.

I wanted to bring to your attention about a new webinar that I am helping organise in collaboration with IEA Bioenergy Task 32 - Biomass Combustion. The webinar will be held as part of Alaska Wood Energy Conference, in Fairbanks, Alaska. The topic to be discussed is on strategies to reduce air emissions from biomass combustion.

More detailed information on the event can be found including registration at the links below.
- link to the conference https://www.alaskawoodenergy.com/alaska-wood-energy-conference/.
- link to the registration https://events.teams.microsoft.com/event/f0c46272-2208-4cb1-80d7-3716d87aa11b@a0114826-6f29-4022-a744-7a87b0772471

Steven Law has kindly agreed to present the CCME 2021 Guide document on minimising the air emissions from small scale biomass combustion systems at the webinar. I am happy that this guide and valuable information in it can be introduced to a wider audience.

[ Sebnem]