[Stoves] Risk of CO poisoning with TLUDs

Ronal Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Thu Sep 21 21:12:48 CDT 2023

Andrew and list,  cc Crispin

	This mainly to support your last line”. "Good to have a discussion again.”

	Not sure there is enough here or anywhere about the urgency of getting all charcoal users to become biochar makers.  To change an expense to an income stream.

	 What a waste to make charcoal illegally in many countries when the same input biomass could have cooked at least 5 times as many mealls in charcoal-making stoves.

	And that produced char going into the ground is likely the least cost wsy of removing our polluting excess atmospheric carbon from our atmosphere and temperatures back to norma.

	Anyone know of a better way?

Ron