[Digestion] LIST

Jay Johnston jaymj at comcast.net
Mon Sep 27 04:38:25 CDT 2010

Please add me to the list

Thank you.

Jay M Johnston
Exec. V.P.
Bio-Organic Catalyst,Inc
JMJ at Bio-Organic.com
917-513-8012
Bio-Organic.com
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain legal, confidential, or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Jay M Johnston
Exec. V.P.
Bio-Organic Catalyst,Inc
JMJ at Bio-Organic.com
917-513-8012
917-513-8012
Bio-Organic.com
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain legal, confidential, or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

I would like to be added onto the list as well.

Regards
Dr.Saif

I would like to be added onto the list as well.

Regards
AKBAR SHABANIKIA