[Digestion] FW: Biogas and CO2 equivalents

Bryan Sanchez Marcum bsmarcum at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 04:39:07 CST 2011

To whom it may interest,

If you would like to get precise results on the biogas carbon footprint or
other related metrics you should visit the B-Sustainable, Inc. web site:
 http://bsustainable.webs.com/

Contact them and they should help you through out the whole process in order
to obtain carbon credits.

Best Regards,
Bryan
On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 2:05 AM, Paul Harris <paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au>wrote:

> Mr. Paul Harris, Room S116b, Waite Main Building Faculty of Sciences, The
> University of Adelaide, Waite Campus, PMB 1, Glen Osmond SA 5064 Ph    : +61
> 8 8303 7880 <+61883037880>      Fax   : +61 8 8303 4386
> mailto:paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au <paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au>
> http://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/paul.harris
>

> CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
>
> This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
> information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not the
> intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately
> delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone
> other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No
> representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of
> viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the
> recipient.

*

Bryan A. Sanchez Marcum
*