[Digestion] Subject: Subsidies, funding, and politics of AD in the U.S.

Amy Kessler amy.kessler at turningearthllc.com
Thu Feb 17 20:12:14 CST 2011

Hello Andrew -

The American Biogas Council (ABC) (www.americanbiogascouncil.org) is
entering its second year with a growing membership (73 and counting)
and an active voice and presence in Washington DC.  For 2011 ABC has
engaged ML Strategies to represent the industry in federal government
relations efforts, to raise the visibility of biogas and AD in
Washington and to advocate for incentive parity with other forms of
renewable energy.  We have a very active Legislative and Regulatory
Affairs Committee that works closely with our lobbyists and our
Education and Outreach Committee is currently working on assembling a
state directory of incentives and key contacts.  Please visit our
website to learn more about our mission, members and activities.  We
would be delighted to speak with you further regarding any of your
questions.

Best Regards,

Amy McCrae Kessler
General Counsel

1511 Route 22, Suite 253, Brewster, NY 10509
Telephone.   845 259 8400   |  Facsimile.   845 622 3649  |  Mobile.
914 482 3311
www.turningearthllc.com

Board Member

Go Green – Think before you print
This electronic mail message and any attached files contain
information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution
of this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction.
Please notify the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any
unintended recipients and delete the original message without making
any copies.