[Digestion] Hydrogen sulfide - Biogas

Paul Harris paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au
Thu Feb 24 16:11:45 CST 2011

G'day,

The first question is "How much hydrogen sulphide do you have?", which is
partly related to the wastes digested and the digester operation. Unfortunately
this question is easier asked than answered, but unless you are adding wastes
containing lots of sulphur and operating at short retention times you shouldn't
have a problem.

Happy digesting,
HOOROO
--
Mr. Paul Harris, Room S118, Waite Main Building
Faculty of Sciences, The  University of Adelaide, Waite Campus, PMB 1, Glen
mailto:paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au
http://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/paul.harris

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately
delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No representation
is made that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning
is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.