[Digestion] AD for cow manure

Peter Allison pm.allison at bigpond.com
Sat Jun 4 23:52:17 CDT 2011

Hi Rex,
With regard to your queries regarding the bio-conversion of bovine wastes into more beneficial substances such as fuel-gas and sustainable crop fertilizers, go to www.biobowser.com where a packaged bio-gas plant in a containerized form is being offered.
I developed the prototype for this system which delivered better than two cubic meters of bio-gas for every cubic meter of contained effluent.
The gas component is but a bonus. The real benefit comes from the bio-converted effluent. I have extracted fulvic and humic acids from this material as well as nutrient rich carbon ooze suited to soil remediation as a pelleted product suited to broadcast operations.
The initial waste comes from plants to start with. When microbes digest this material it becomes immediately plant available and when processed further into sprayable and solid fertilizers, it is able to negate the chemical fertilizer input for any and all agricultural requirements.
All the odors are contained within the system and your neighbors will have no need to complain.
Best Regards,
Peter.