[Digestion] List addresses harvested for spam/UCE

James Fidell james at fidell.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 17:03:20 CDT 2011

I'm sorry to say that it looks very much like a member of this list is
harvesting email addresses for the purpose of sending spam/UCE.  In
particular I have received unsolicited emails directly to my email
address regarding a biogas training course in the UK that I am certain
were either sent by, or caused to be sent by, a member of this list.

Am I in a minority of one in receiving these emails, or has anyone
else also received them?

James