[Digestion] 500 dairy cow AD system

Ian Bywater ian.bywater at naturalsystems.co.nz
Sun Jan 15 13:57:22 CST 2012

Hi David,

I have been working on a system here in New Zealand for four years now.  I would be interested to co-operate with others to get ahead on developing a market ready system.

Regards,
Ian Bywater

On 11/01/2012, at 2:51 AM, David Fulford wrote:

> However,  I  have useful contacts in other countries and we hope to do
> development  work  in  this  area  with on wider basis.

_________________
Director, Natural Systems Limited
PO Box 41032
Christchurch 8247
New Zealand

T +64(0)3 326 5758
M +64(0)27 579 6333
S bywateri
W www.naturalsystems.co.nz
The Most Exciting Green Technology Company in New Zealand (NBR 2008)
Bayer Innovators Award finalist, 2010, Agriculture and Environment category
NZ patent 530362