[Digestion] Primary School leaning units

Hoysall Chanakya chanakya at astra.iisc.ernet.in
Thu Jul 19 04:30:16 CDT 2012

Dear Digestionists,
Thought this will be of help to Bill Rucks.

The environmental science text books prescribed for 6th standard level in
central government schools of India (circa 2003-5) carried a 4 page write
up meant to inspire young minds onto biogas and sustainable energy.  If
you get to lay your hands on these it is really good material for school
level teaching although the illustrations could not be called good.
best wishes
Chanakya