[Digestion] Biogas for milk cooling centres in Central Uganda

Vianney tumwesige trustvianney at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 03:06:49 CDT 2013

Hi Samatha,

Green Heat (U) Ltd and Q-Enegy (U) Ltd are Ugandan companies focusing on
biogas. Green Heat and Q-energy can help you.

info at greenheatinternational.com and arjan.coenradie at gmail.com are the
contacts respectively

Vianney Tumwesige
PhD student
University of Aberdeen
School of Biological Sciences
Aberdeen office:
23 St. Machar Drive,
Aberdeen,
Tel: +44 1224 273 810

Green Heat (U) Ltd
P.O. Box 10235
Kampala-Uganda
256 (0) 71 237 9889
www.greenheatinternational.com

"The more people are self sufficient in cooking fuel, the more personal and financial freedom they have." - Emma Casson