[Digestion] Reports from Initiative Développement China - bio-slurry, agriculture and household digesters

Nicolas Borchers n.borchers at id-ong.org
Mon Sep 22 07:49:33 CDT 2014

Dear digestion list,

Please let me share a series of 6 reports written for Initiative
Développement China:

The reports can be found at the following address:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x602pnguv0owfo3/AAB4eS5hUGrPNXxbsrMaHDhXa?dl=0

"Using bio-slurry as a compost activator"
Report on the experimental use of bio-slurry as a compost activator on
pine needles and corn stalks.

"Using bio-slurry for pest control"
Report on the experimental use of bio-slurry for the control of woolly
aphid, powdery mildew and red spider on apple trees; mosaic virus, brown
spot and weather fleck on tobacco.

"Using bio-slurry for fertilisation"
Report on the experimental use of bio-slurry for the fertilisation of
corn, potato, apple trees and tobacco.

"Insulation of fixed-dome digesters"
Report on the experimental use of corn stalks and compost layers for the
surface winter insulation of domestic fixed-dome biogas digesters.

"Agriculture and biogas survey"
Report on the survey of 28 users of biogas digesters built in
partnership with Initiative Développement in Yunnan, China, with focus
on agriculture, household management of the digester, and uses of the
bio-slurry.

"Performance test of two models of gas flow meters"
Report on the field testing of two models of gas flow meters (for usage
on household biogas digesters) using an original terrain-oriented
low-cost protocol.

I encourage sharing the reports, please use the link above, for any
questions or remarks please get in touch with me at this address:
n.borchers at id-ong.org

Happy digesting,

Nicolas

--

*Nicolas Borchers *博石屹

Organic Farming Officer 有机农业项目官员

+86 135 7701 0146

Skype: nborchers

*Initiative Développement – *China *法国发起发展组织*

25C,Mingchang building, No. 32, Middle Renmin st., 650021 Kunming,
Yunnan province, China

云南省昆明市人民 中路32号明昌大厦25楼C, 邮编:650021

+86 (0)871 63181557

www.id-ong.org/cn <http://www.id-ong.org/cn>

Energy Globe Award 2009 and 2011

International Solidarity Award (HCCI) 2007

Offset your carbon emissions with ID – www.id-ong.org
<http://www.id-ong.org/>