[Digestion] Courtesy Notice of Media Coverage

mtheroux at terutalk.com mtheroux at terutalk.com
Thu Feb 5 11:47:40 CST 2015

Mr. Herrero,

As a member of the Digestion bioenergy listserve I received the Volume 53,
Issue 1 message dated 2-2-2015. I checked the link you provided and read
your recent article regarding development and testing of cold-climate
tubular digester designs. We have now published a news item directing our
Teru Talk newsletter readership to your research; see:
http://www.terutalk.com/February-2015.html#0203-2.

Teru Talk web service (www.terutalk.com) is focused on the clean conversion
of waste and biomass to energy, fuels and other commodities. We have now
built a detailed profile for tracking INER and CIMNE's efforts. Please keep
us in mind for receipt of future news, articles and press releases related
to our industrial sector. Feel free to contact me directly with any
questions.

Michael Theroux, Editor

Teru Talk

530-823-7300; cell: 530-613-1712