[Digestion] Hi

David davidf at kingdombio.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 03:26:26 CDT 2016

Kevin, Hello,

That was the idea of this discussion list. However, Paul Harris, the
moderator, has been ill, so the list has gone very quiet. The list is
linked with: https://biogas.wikispaces.com/, which Paul set up to be a
place where information on biogas could be collected. He included online
courses which give a brief introduction to the subject. I am not sure
Paul has been able to keep the information up-to-date.

If you want to learn about biogas in areas apart from Europe and USA,
you could look at my book: "Small-scale, Rural Biogas Programmes"
published by Practical Action in January 2015 (also available from
Amazon). Information on biogas in the developed world can be found at:
http://www.iea-biogas.net/, the web page of Task 37 of the International
Energy Authority. The Task 37 team have also written a book: "Biogas
handbook: Science, production and application", available from their web
site.

Best wishes,
Dr David Fulford
davidf at kingdombio.co.uk

   Dr David Fulford MEI, CEnv, Director
     Kingdom Bioenergy Ltd, 15 Brandon Ave, Woodley, Reading RG5 4PU, UK
     Tel: 0118 969 5039, Mob: 07746 806401 e-mail:
davidf at kingdombio.co.uk
  www.kingdombio.co.uk  Skype: djfulford