[Estufas] SOLICITO AYUDA PARA HACER LA ESTUFA GASIFICADORA DE CASCARA DE ARROZ

jorge cronwell montaño vasquez cronwell_unprg en hotmail.com
Dom Oct 30 21:32:17 CDT 2011

My name is Cronwell Montaño, I'm peruvian and I'm Mechanical and Electrical Eng. at the moment I´m studying the last semester of a Master Degree in Energy thanks to a scholarship from the Energy and Mines Ministry of Peru, I´m working on my disertation about solar cooking, but I was reading about gasification and I think that is a great option to apply in my city, because here in Chiclayo and Lambayeque we have a great number of rice mills, so we have a lot of rind, wich most of the time are burned. So I'm totally interested in this kind of projects and please let me know any information