[Estufas] [Stoves] [biochar] Re: Fwd: Christa Roth's new gasifier manual

Otto Formo terra-matricula en hotmail.com
Vie Abr 4 15:08:26 CDT 2014

Yes, thanks to Christa and GTZ for an excellent gasifier manual and  finely Paal got the credit he desreved soo much.

A more detailed focus on biomass fuel and refinement, should be the next chapter on the agenda.
A lot can be done here, as well, along the whole production line from raw materials to finished products to the end user.

Otto

Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 12:12:09 -0600
From: art.donnelly en seachar.org
To: biochar en yahoogroups.com
CC: gasification en lists.bioenergylists.org; estufas en lists.bioenergylists.org; stoves en lists.bioenergylists.org
Subject: Re: [Stoves] [biochar] Re: Fwd: Christa Roth's new gasifier manual

What a gift! We all owe a huge thank-you to Christa and GIZ!
Abrazos

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 10:49 AM, Paul Anderson <psanders en ilstu.edu> wrote:

      Stovers and All,

The Roth-edited and GIZ-HERA-published new addition of the manual on

"Micro-gasification: Cooking with gas from dry biomass" is now

available!!!!!!!

https://energypedia.info/wiki/File:2014-03_Micro_gasification_manual_GIZ_HERA_Roth.pdf

And it is BEAUTIFUL as well as informative and up to date.   and is much

enlarged, including a biochar section at the end.

I believe there will be some printed copies, but everyone should copy

the .pdf file to have immediate access on their computers.

Thank you Christa and thank you GIZ.   Truly wonderful service!

Paul                   (with thanks to Bernie who told Nolbert who told

the Stove Listserv.)

Email:  psanders en ilstu.edu

Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072

Website:  www.drtlud.com

On 4/4/2014 10:32 AM, Nolbert Muhumuza wrote:

> Hello,

> Mr. Bernhard Muller just shared with me this new edition of

> Micro-gasification manual 2014.

> https://energypedia.info/wiki/File:2014-03_Micro_gasification_manual_GIZ_HERA_Roth.pdf

> Nolbert.

    __._,_.___

              Reply to sender

              Reply to group

            Start a New Topic

                            Messages in this topic
                (1)

    Visit Your Group

      New Members
      1

   • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

  .

--
Art Donnelly
President SeaChar.Org

"SeaChar.Org...positive tools for carbon negative living"

http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/