[Estufas] [Stoves] Fwd: Christa Roth's new gasifier manual

David Whitfield david en cedesol.org
Lun Abr 7 06:59:44 CDT 2014

I am excited to be able to see my friend from many years and proud of her
contribution to help reduce poverty and environmental suffering around the
world.  Welcome to Bolivia Christa

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 5:47 AM, Alba Gamarra <alba en ciner.org> wrote:

> Dear Christa:  (and members of the list)
>
> Thanks for the information.
> If you agree, we can send it to the institutions and platforms we are
> working with:  OLADE (REALC), ONUDI, ASK-EU, ECPA-OAS; and also in the next
> issue of our "Energía y Desarrollo" E&D - Magazine.
> I hope we can know each other when you will be in Bolivia.
> Regards.
> Alba.

> jorgeigomezb en gmail.com>:
>
> Gracias, Muy completa la documentacion

>>> Stovers and All,
>>>

>>> The Roth-edited and GIZ-HERA-published new addition of the manual on
>>> "Micro-gasification: Cooking with gas from dry biomass" is now
>>> available!!!!!!!
>>>
>>> https://energypedia.info/wiki/File:2014-03_Micro_
>>> gasification_manual_GIZ_HERA_Roth.pdf
>>>
>>> And it is BEAUTIFUL as well as informative and up to date.   and is much
>>> enlarged, including a biochar section at the end.
>>>
>>> I believe there will be some printed copies, but everyone should copy
>>> the .pdf file to have immediate access on their computers.
>>>
>>> Thank you Christa and thank you GIZ.   Truly wonderful service!
>>>
>>> Paul                   (with thanks to Bernie who told Nolbert who told
>>> the Stove Listserv.)
>>>
>>> Doc  /  Dr TLUD  /  Prof. Paul S. Anderson, PhD
>>> Email:  psanders en ilstu.edu
>>> Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
>>> Website:  www.drtlud.com

>>> utiliza el Web page
>>> http://lists.bioenergylists.org/mailman/listinfo/estufas_
>>> lists.bioenergylists.org
>>> http://www.bioenergylists.org/es

>> utiliza el Web page

>> http://www.bioenergylists.org/es
>>

> --
>
> *Alba Gamarra de Guardia*.  Abogada y Química industrial.
>

>    - Directora ejecutiva y Fundadora del Centro de Información en
>    Energías Renovables - *CINER*. *www.ciner.org <http://www.ciner.org/> * - Cochabamba
>    - Bolivia.
>    - *Fundadora de la Asociación civil Tejiendo Redes para el Desarrollo
>    Integral de las Comunidades: http://www.tejiendoredes.org/equipo/
>    <http://www.tejiendoredes.org/equipo/>- Lima - Perú.*
>    - *Fundadora de la Asociación Latinoamericana de Facilitadores(-as)
>    - ALFA.*  América Latina.   Quinto Encuentro Latinoamericano de
>    Facilitadores(as) - *QELF*:
>    *http://alfa-facilitadores.org/encuentroalfa2014/*<http://alfa-facilitadores.org/encuentroalfa2014/>
>    - Revista Energía y Desarrollo -* E&D/CINER*:
>    http://www.ciner.org/index.php?permalink=revista-ed_4.html
>    - Alianza de energía y clima de las Américas - *OEA/CINER*:
>    http://www.ecpamericas.org/News/default.aspx?id=710
>    - Red de Centros de documentación en Energía en América Latina y el
>    Caribe - *OLADE/CINER*:
>    http://www.olade.org/realc/?v=colecciones&t=centro&item=30&nav=BO
>
> *P* *Favor considerar el medio ambiente antes de imprimir este mail* *P*

> utiliza el Web page

> http://www.bioenergylists.org/es

--
"We make a living by what we get... we make a life by what we give." - Sir
Winston Churchill