[Estufas] [Stoves] Micro‐gasification Terminology(Paul Anderson) translated into spanish

Paul Anderson psanders en ilstu.edu
Mie Mar 5 11:03:22 CST 2014

Dear Merce and all,

Thank you for the translation into Spanish of the Micro-gasification
terminology document.   It will be placed (within a day or two) onto the
Dr TLUD website www.drtlud.com   I hope that it will be useful for many
people.

Espero que podemos tener en espanol por la "estufas" lista mais
conversaciones de micro-gasificacion  para America Latina.

Paul

Email:  psanders en ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com