[Estufas] Panama contacts for stoves or biochar. Re: [biochar] Constructed Micro Wetland

Wilson Castañeda wilsoncastaneda88 en gmail.com
Dom Sep 18 14:13:26 CDT 2016

Estimado Paul,
Cuando decidas visitar Perú... seras bienvenido.

Saludos

Wilson

El 18/9/2016 14:07, "Paul Anderson" <psanders en ilstu.edu> escribió:

> To Rob and all,
>
> This is a generic request for contacts with existing or possible projects
in Panama with biochar or Stoves or both.

> I am planning a trip to Panama in February.  It is mainly vacation, but
could have links with stoves or biochar.

> Paul

> Email:  psanders en ilstu.edu
> Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
> Website:  www.drtlud.com
>
> On 9/16/2016 12:41 PM, bajarob en gmail.com [biochar] wrote:
>>

>> Developing an off-grid ecolodge in Panama, considering waste treatment
options, including a constructed micro wetland. Use will be episodic,
especially at first.

>> I was thinking about a sloping EPDM basin filled with biochar, wood
chips and sand; covered with soil and planted with Guadua bamboo. Feed the
effluent into the deep end of the basin.

>> Would be grateful if anyone has experience with this or anything
similar, especially sizing and construction composition specifics.

>> Thanks!
>>
>> Rob Lerner

>> Posted by: bajarob en gmail.com
>> Have you tried the highest rated email app?
>> With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email
app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your
inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email
again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.