[Gasification] GEK gas...

Bill Klein Bill_Klein at 3iAlternativePower.com
Wed Dec 29 09:34:38 CST 2010

Dear Professor Pannirselvam:

Thank you for your words. I understand your position and appreciate your
sentiments. In fact, I agree with much of what you said.

Please note, however, my comments to Jim and his friends, properly
interpreted, were more "tongue in cheek" than an attack. I admire all that
he has accomplished and believe his ultimate contributions to our industry
will serve as a benchmark in his niche.

I see nothing amiss in taking someone to task if they are trying to sell a
Buick that is really a Ford, unless, that is, they are simply willing to
call it a car.

Please accept my sincere wishes for a healthy and happy New Year.

Respectfully,

Bill Klein,
3i