[Gasification] Syngas on Wiki_

GFWHELL at aol.com GFWHELL at aol.com
Wed Dec 29 11:12:29 CST 2010

I believe we are all ardent admirers of Jim's Gek, the continual
improvements made to the design and automatic control for the production of  clean
flammable gas is the objects of our admiration.
However, there are many among us, who believe the term "Syngas" describes a
 synthetic version of a naturally occurring organic compound
(methane).which has  far more energy content than the production of a GEK.
If the GEK really produces "Syngas" there are obviously no  improvements to
be made to the QUALITY of the gas  produced.    The GEK has most certainly
"arrived".
If we believe this then we can all pack up and go home. What is the object
of this site if some one has found the Holy Grail which we all seek.
On the other hand, there are rules for successfully marketing a  product
and Jim has not broken any of these.
He needs to describe his product in the best possible light in order to  fu
el the continued research and development he has shared with us.
Syngas is an excellent descriptive word, are we to have a referendum on
its application?

GF

For me synthesis gas should have the capability of being used to  synthesis
some product.

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 9:01 PM, Toby Seiler <_seilertechco at yahoo.com_