[Gasification] Economy for CHP on Biomass

Arnt Karlsen arnt at c2i.net
Fri Dec 31 04:55:44 CST 2010

On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 09:49:48 +0100, Rolf wrote in message
<201012310949.48493.energiesnaturals at gmx.de>:

> Hallo all-or those which still read, anyway !
>
> Could we please stop giving words more importance than facts ?

..you forget that when investors (or the larger threats, media,
politicians and bureaucrats) do not understand e.g. CO gas facts,
the nice ones google to try understand the facts, and you forget
that they cannot google facts, Google.com only allows searches
on zero or more words... ;o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: