[Gasification] No time for beer in Munich- there's a real live imbert gasifier here

Ronald Hongsermeier rwhongser at web.de
Mon Nov 1 04:23:34 CDT 2010

whoa, hoss, i'm not even really here yet. today's a holiday here, but my
afternoon will be watching about 15 computer and TV monitors, covering
two radios, dispatching what I hope will be at least 9 colleagues
answering 2 telephones and responding to "toilet radio". In my spare
time, I'll be thinking about the logical strategy for a computer or
phone tool (maybe iPhone App) to deal with the workflow so that the work
i'll be doing this afternoon which used to be certified ISO for 2
persons can be reasonably managed by one... sometimes I wonder if I've
been at the airport a bit too long.

regards,
ron

p.s. I'm not principally against the idea, but the last two weeks
activities have reduced my remaining vacation time for this year to 0.