[Gasification] tests to design a new cheap gasifier fan

Robert Kana sinan at biomassindo.com
Sun Oct 3 23:49:42 CDT 2010

  Dear Mark,
Thanks, we need that. That is the air intake flow running on diesel,
since we mix syngas 1:1 with air, we need to built suction blower half
size (actually we built  a larger unit).  When the engine starts
running, we disengage the blower, there is no need anymore, engine does
it by itself.
Regards,
Robert