[Gasification] "Garringer gasifier"

Bill Klein Bill_Klein at 3iAlternativePower.com
Wed Apr 20 14:00:22 CDT 2011

Greetings and a good day to each of you!

What can you tell me about the "Garringer gasifier"?

I know what I read at their site: http://garringergasifier.com/ , thus my
question. Between their home page, information spread about other pages on
their site and their video, there are numerous claims made and some,
seemingly, contradictory information and pictures. To top it off, I'm told i
can buy this "unit" for US$3,500, receive a one year warranty and it will be
ready to ship 15 days after my check clears their bank, in Wyoming.

A casual study of the site and the video seem misleading. Or am I seriously
mistaken?

If I am off base, Then I offer my most humble apology, but I am confused.
Things don't seem to add up.

Respectfully,

Bill Klein
3i