[Gasification] Listing of Commercial Biomass CHP Units?

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Tue Apr 26 20:10:45 CDT 2011

We have a list of CHP biomass units on our web site, many of which are now
commercially operated:

http://gasifiers.bioenergylists.org/content/gasification-systems-and-supplie
rs

The list at the right hand side links you to information we have in articles
on the site. It's not complete, but it's pretty good. I've just done some
updating, but let me know if you can't find the information you are looking
for.

Regards,

Erin Rasmussen

TR Miles Technical Consultants Inc.