[Gasification] Fwd: Benjamin Bof in Madrid ?

Rolf Uhle energiesnaturals at gmx.de
Mon Aug 1 12:42:53 CDT 2011

Hallo listers,

I just got a mail from our member Ben Boof---
The message says that he is currently in Madrid/Spain and that he has been
robbed. He's asking for help in a suspicious way:
We normally speak spanish between us and he should have my number.

Ben, are you online? Can you confirm this mail ?
Has anybody else contact to Ben ?

Look for yourself:

I pray you get this on time,so sorry I didn't inform you about my trip in
Spain for a Program, I am in Madrid and am having some difficulties here
because i lost my bag to some robbers on my way to the hotel where my money
and other valuable things were are. presently i have limited access to
internet,I will like you to assist me with a loan of $2,000 to sort-out my
hotel bill,feeding and transportation.I have spoken to the embassy here but
they are not responding to the issue effectively,I will appreciate whatever
you can afford to assist me,I'll Refund the money back to you as soon as i
return,let me know if you can be of any help.I don't have a phone where i can
be reached.Please let me know immediately...
Regards
Benjamin

Rolf