[Gasification] Charcoal Reduction Mill

Robert Kana sinan at biomassindo.com
Sat Aug 27 02:40:11 CDT 2011

Dear Jeff,
After I saw the hammer mill picture, I thought there would be a better
way. You can built your gasifier a little bigger and carbonise the
biomass without chopping. Charcoal you will receive will be already
broken. We have made rice straw charcoal in gasifier, we did not have to
crush them. The results were satisfying. Considering time it took to
make them charcoal and the gas you get can be used for thermal purposes.
You can even built your gasifier very inexpensive way with bricks.
Regards,
Robert