[Gasification] (no subject)

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Sun Aug 28 00:12:10 CDT 2011

Dear Easystreet,

There is a patent of a gasifier that placed the fuel magazine
horizontally in order to save head room. I can not recall for sure but
it may have been a down draft. It pushed the fuel into the reactor zone.
The reactor zone was at one end of the fuel magazine. Anyhow I tossed it
in the trash a long time ago and was not able to find it in Google
Patents.

Jeff