[Gasification] gasifier type updarft use rice husk

Otto Formo formo-o at online.no
Mon Dec 19 08:03:14 CST 2011

Dear A.D. Karve and Luke,
thanks for your thoughtfull comments about coffee, the roasting process and smoked salmon.
Correct, the coffee must be a VERY slow poison;
My mother just turned 95 and has been drinking coffee her whole life (Norwegians are the most coffe drinking people on the planet taken the number of the population into consideration.........avarge lifespan of women 84 and men 81.............
She is still cooking her own meals and coffee on a electrified cookstove, but the coffee is roasted............
Salmon, smoked or not, is our main export product, after oil and gas and hydropower.
Most of the salmon goes to Russia and Europe, but even China seems to like the raw and tasty tar.................:)
Both cold and warm smokey tar are used to give it different tastes, using a special and small schrub from the forest cover.

Our new slogan should be;
Use the Up Draft gasifier and dry biomass to cook your coffee and smoke your fish and stay healty for as long as you last......or even longer........:)

Take care and have a Clean Burning New Year to you all.

Otto