[Gasification] Carbonite PDF

Arnt Karlsen arnt at c2i.net
Sat Dec 31 05:12:22 CST 2011

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 08:19:53 -0600, Greg wrote in message
<CAH4eSNoRj8_AGgAARw7-xA2hZMm+syCKyJbdfrqrdPZZq_Qe1g at mail.gmail.com>:

> Hi you two (Jeff, Arnt)
>
> It's been a while, Jeff, it sounds like a great Idea (I have now idea
> where you get the extra time). Arnt, I see you have been dabbling in
> the "brown arts",

..sort of, first round pellets had black cores and 2'nd round pellets
were all grey thru out 'n ready for nice shady 2-colored wall art. ;o)

> your wife better stay there, as she would lynch me
> also, with my wierd experiments.

..watch out then, for mine, I first look for viable countries
with nice firm women... ;o)

> BTW, the internal tar flare works GREAT, thank you !

..you have gas data "before and after"? ;o)

> Happy New Year !
>
> Greg Manning

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: