[Gasification] DIY GtL

Thomas Reed tombreed2010 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 08:06:55 CST 2011

Doug

All good comments.

Certainly getting rid of all tars in the gasifier is the "Holy Grail" of gasification.  Community Power Corporation has done this, but at considerable cost.

I'm not privy to their cost figures, but if $2000/kWhr of generation capacity is a low target figure,  they would be at least double that.What cost figures do you think are current today?

With all the charcoal that is coming and going during gasification it should be possible to filter the gas.

Get your thinking caps on guys.

Tom Reed

Aka

Dr Thomas B Reed
President, The Biomass Energy Foundation
www.Woodgas.com