[Gasification] Invitation for advisory board for International Wood Stove Competition.

Thomas Koch TK at tke.dk
Wed Feb 2 12:37:22 CST 2011

Dear Ajay

I will be very happy to participate with my know-how and comments and advice. Felle free to ask your project groups to mail me. For you informations my particular know-how is related to staged biomas gasification.

I look forward to discuss with you and contribute to your network and i hope to be able to come and see some of the project one day.

Best regards

Thomas