[Gasification] Invitation for advisory board for International Wood Stove Competition.

doug.williams Doug.Williams at orcon.net.nz
Wed Feb 2 16:03:01 CST 2011

Subject: Invitation for advisory board for International Wood Stove Competition.

Hello Ajay,

Thank you for the invitation to join your advisory panel, but I have no understanding of stoves, and have not followed their development. I doubt if I could offer any useful assistance to the project. As requested, I have forwarded this invitation to several colleagues who may be in a better position to participate, and told them to connect directly to you if interested.

Thanks again, and hope your project can bring new advances to the technology.

Regards,
Doug Williams.